The Wholesale Formula OverView:
The Wholesale Formula is a massive online video course that teaches you how to successfully add wholesale accounts to your Amazon FBA business. At the same time, though, The Wholesale Formula is so much more than just a video course.
Features of The Wholesale Formula
FE – The Wholesale Formula – $3000
- There are a total of 5 modules with over 90 videos in The Wholesale Formula.
- Module 1: Getting Started – Understanding the basics of Reverse Sourcing Wholesale.
- Module 2: Product Analysis – How to find potential winning products on Amazon and understand the ‘Buy Box', competition analysis, sales rank, and more.
- Module 3: Scouting – Learn about the TWF Scouting and Sourcing' application along with Leaf Sourcing, Amazon Filtering and using the Jungle Scout tool.
- Module 4: Value Propositions – How to get approved by even the biggest brands
- Module 5: Sourcing – Learn the steps to take to contact brands successfully and get the best prices possible
- Training is done through video, with an over-the-shoulder style approach. This allows you to see all the steps taken in real-time, making it easier for you to replicate.
About the author
- The Wholesale Formula was created by Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost, two highly successful Amazon sellers.
- But for both of them, it didn't start off easy. Dan lost his job back in 2011. Before that, he had already started his Amazon business working part-time, but due to the loss of his job, he went into it full steam. He never gave up even though there were many ups and downs but eventually saw success with his Amazon business.
- Dylan had a rough childhood and his ultimate dream was to become a postal worker. Talk about setting the bar high! lol. Like many, his 40K a year job at 24 wasn't satisfying enough. Sound familiar?
- Dylan and Dan were friends, so Dan approached Dylan to go in with him on the Amazon business. It was a rough start, but together they built a business that to date has done a whopping $36,000,000 in sales.
Who should use it?
- The Wholesale Formula is for anyone that is looking for some kind of online business outside of affiliate marketing, blogging, etc. It's also for people that have had an interest in Amazon FBA for a while but never really understood how it all works.
- If you're a beginner, everything is taught to you step-by-step. You don't need to have any prior experience with Amazon before. You don't require any special skills. If you're willing to put in the work, then this course could be for you.
- And of course, it's for those who want to make money. That's pretty much all of us!
The Wholesale Formula Pros
- A ton of training – nothing is left out
- Proven system – the creators and instructors all make 6 and 7 figures from Amazon
- Access to many bonuses
- Great support
- Updates are included for life
The Wholesale Formula Cons
- The cost – this is not a cheap course by any means, but the investment will pay off if you take action
- Time commitment – like with anything, success comes with putting in the time and effort. TWF requires both.
- Enrollment is available just once a year
Conclusion: Should You Buy The Wholesale Formula?
- As you can see, wholesaling on Amazon has a lot of advantages because you are dealing directly with the manufacturer and getting the best deal possible because of no middleman. The Wholesale Formula covers the whole process from start to finish.
- If you have tried private labeling or retail arbitrage before without success, maybe it's time to start wholesaling with big, established brands.
- The course is suitable for beginners as well as more experienced entrepreneurs looking to expand their portfolio of businesses. The investment required can be a bit steep but it's worth it considering the content and bonuses that come with the program.
- Overall, The Wholesale Formula is definitely a great resource to get started in Amazon wholesaling and you will likely see some good results once you take action on what you learn. So if you are serious about starting your own profitable business selling on Amazon then this course is definitely worth checking out.
>>Click Here to get Product and Your Bonus<<
- SPECIAL BONUS 1 – MultiNetwork Poster
- SPECIAL BONUS 2 – ContentLynk
- SPECIAL BONUS 3 – AK Booster Pro
- SPECIAL BONUS 4 – FB MultiPoster
- SPECIAL BONUS 5 – GramHood
- SPECIAL BONUS 6 – Serp Scribe
- SPECIAL BONUS 7 – RankMe
- SPECIAL BONUS 8 – RankMe